Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hershey Contined

Hershey was filled with a multitude of small 40 Ford victory's, a pair of headlight buckets here, some dash parts there, a much needed cowl vent mechanism, and a few parts for a 1946 Ford Woodie that I will trade off for some other 1940 Ford Woodie parts.

During the afternoon, I had the chance to meet my friend Dorsey from Little Rock. Dorsey is restoring a pair of Oldsmobile woodies, and we've helped one another from time to time. It was great to finally meet him in person.

A few aisles later, I spied a 40 Ford fuel tank, this was an after market "poly tank" and was identical to the tank that I had recently purchased from my friends at Hudson Rod and Custom.

This tank however, sported an in tank fuel pump, which was something I still needed to buy.

Needless to say, I brought home a "spare" fuel tank, and pump..

Still more to come...

SS

No comments: