Monday, May 30, 2011

Things are looking Up..

Mechanically the Checkered Flag Jalopy Showdown was just a mess.

Thankfully every cloud has a silver lining.. and in the end. my friend Kevin Fritz literally saved my tail.. I am eternally indebted.

As usual it was great hanging out with Tokyo, Clark, Larry, Kieth, Bill and John, Andy, Matt, Barb, Kevin and Pat and his crew of "Lopers" from New Jersey. Ultimately I Finally put a lot of faces to names, which is always good. and Mr Paxton continues to be my hero..

In the end, my long lost cousin Jason from COLUMBIA walked off with a stash of my "rarest" pontiac parts. and I broke even selling other stuff i don't need nor want.

it was a good day..

1 comment:

Samuel said...

This section was a pretty good article, I just found your blog while searching & really enjoyed reading your posts, any way i am going to subscribing to your blog feed and looking for your further post, keep on posting friend....

Joshuas Law